What modes of payment are available?
- I-Banking or ATM transfers (SINGAPORE ACCOUNTS ONLY) to:
- Beneficiary Bank: OCBC
Account no: 511-157026-001
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
Bank Code: 7339
Branch Code: 511.
For interbank transfer, select FAST payment option. Fund transfers must be made within 24 hours or the order will be cancelled.
- After you have completed the transfer (ATM/i-Banking) for payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details (in this format):
- Payment Details
YOUR Bank Acct Type/No.:
i-Banking Nick (for payment via i-Banking):
Date & Time:IMPORTANT! *Do attach a snapshot/screenshot of your payment receipt for i-banking or ATM transfers.*
- Credit/Debit card payment via PAYPAL. VISA and Mastercard are welcomed.
- You will have to make payment through credit cards via Paypal.
- International Shipping Charges apply.
I do not have a Paypal account. Can I still make payment?
- Yes, you can still make payment without a Paypal account, through Bank Transfers.
Are there any additional charges when I choose Paypal as a payment option?
- You do not have to worry about additional charges. The total amount that you will pay is the amount stated when you check out.
Where can i check my order details?
You can find view your order details at firstfruits.com.sg/my-account.
At this page, simply click into your order number to view the details.
- What do my order statuses mean?
Pending/Pending Payment: Item reserved for you, awaiting your payment.
Confirmed: Your payment is received and item will be prepared to be shipped out.
Ready to ship: Your item is packed but not sent out.
Shipped: Item is shipped out at post office/handed over to courier.
Cancelled: Order is void. The cause of cancellation could be because of non-payment within 24 hours.
- Can I amend my order?
We regret to inform you that no changes can be made to your order after it has been confirmed. This is to facilitate faster processing of orders and smooth operations.
- My item is defective. Can I change it?
First Fruits seeks to create products of the best quality to you. In the event that a defect is found, you can email us with a picture of the defected product.
- I received the wrong item. What do I do?
In the event that the wrong item was mailed to you, please contact us at email@example.com, and please include your order number in your message.
We’re sorry but there is strictly no refund for all purchases.
Shipping & Delivery
- Do you provide international shipping?Yes, we provide international shipping at a flat rate of SGD$10. Delivery will take approximately 14 working days from payment verification depending on destination. Delivery company is via airmail Singpost and is trackable. Do contact your local postal service with the tracking no. provided for your parcel updates once it has reached your country.
- What are your local delivery options?Normal postage is charged at $1 per order. It is free with a minimum of SGD$30 purchase. We use Singpost for normal post and it usually has a lead time of 3 – 4 working days. Your item will be mailed out within 48 hours upon payment verification. Delivery is untrackable and First Fruits cannot be held responsible for any lost mail.
- How do you qualify for free shipping? All Singapore orders are eligible for free normal mail via Singpost with a minimum purchase of $30.
- How do I track my Singpost registered parcel? (for overseas parcels only)Once your item is shipped out, you can find your tracking number under your account at firstfruits.com.sg/my-account.Or you can visit http://beta.singpost.com/track-items to track your parcel.
- Can I self-collect my order?Self-collection is currently unavailable
- How long is the order processing time?We usually process orders on the same/next working day. Depending on mode of postage chosen, item posted to local addresses should reach you within 3-5 working days.